Monday, June 3, 2013

Free Write #1

Senior year is fixing to be over with, I'm finally graduating.  A part of me can't wait to get out of here and start the next chapter of my life, but the other part of me is really sad to be leaving.  It is sad that I won't be seeing the same people that I have seen everyday for the past ten years anymore, or at least not as often.   I do not know what lies ahead for me, I can only wish that is it great things.
 College will be starting in a couple of months, and I feel like I'm not fully prepared, but I'm extremely excited.  I'm excited to start my future and make brand new friends.  But, I will not forget the memories that I have made here; they will forever stay with me.  So, here I go off into the real world to begin a new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment