Sunday, June 2, 2013

They Say

They say life is short, only I choose to think that life is not just short but slow.
Never over think things, they say, but when you’re all alone with free time how could I not.
Would or could I change my destiny or even foretell my future,
But they say you make your own path and yet I still wonder.
Your life is sweet, they say, but do they really know my life.
Just because I seem well off, the inside me is never right.
Up and away is where I do not know; fly like a bird they say,
Be free and live like there is no tomorrow, they say.

2 comments:

  1. I like your perspective. I agree because people always talk about things so generally, so basic. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your perspective. I agree because people always talk about things so generally, so basic. I can relate.

    ReplyDelete